Serving Bucks, Montgomery, Lehigh, Northamption and Hunterdon in N.J.
Real Estate Inspections
Pennsylvania Septage Management Association Inspections
Video Camera Location & Evaluation
Hydraulic Load Test
PSMA Load Test
“Split” Load Test
Why Inspect with BUX-MONT?
- Prompt, Courteous Service
- Experienced Inspector
- Next Day Reports
- Use of High-Tech Equipment
- Competitive Pricing
BUX-MONT does not install or repair septic systems and has nothing to gain from their results. This avoids any conflict of interest and gives you an unbiased report.
Call Don for inspection quotes or Questions!
(484) 239-5868 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Soil & Design Services
- Soil testing and consulting for on-site sewage disposal systems.
- Soil Morphological analysis for drip irrigation and micro drip mounds.
- Conventional, alternate & experimental septic system designs.
- Permit application preparation.
- Specializing in permit retrieval with real estate settlement consideration.
- Assistance in bidding construction out.
Do any of these predicaments pertain to you?
- Has your client’s septic system just failed inspection?
- Need help determining the new septic type needed?
- Need a perk test or a septic system designed?
- Need a new septic system installed before settlement?
- Property not suitable for a conventional septic system?
- Will a new sand mound ruin your properties aesthetics?
- Client’s system been questionably failed for inspection?
- Think your system may fail when the house hits the market?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then please consider calling Rob Bowie for help!
(215) 669-4213 • email@example.com